Massuet lavender dish soap in a 250ml bottle with a pump.
Massuet Niagara lavender has a strong natural camphor note. It can be used as a disinfectant, bug and moth repellent, or in aromatherapy as a sleeping aid. It also helps relieve muscle and joint pain associated with sprains, strains or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Natural Formulation
- Powerful cleaning and unparalleled mildness
- Ingredients obtainable and derived from natural, renewable resources.
- Massuet Niagara Lavender Essential Oil.
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (listing on CleanGredients as a surfactant)
- Lauramine Oxide (Foam Stabilizer)
- Decyl Glucoside co-surfactant (bubble maker)
- Zemea - Natural Humectant (moisturizing) & Preservative
This formulation is free of ethoxylates (1,4-dioxane), alcohols, dietha-nolamides, lauryl sulfates, laureth sulfates, parabens, and formaldehyde.
Ingredients in this product meet
- 100% naturally-derived
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI 305-2012
- DfE Approved (CleanGredients)
- USDA Bio preferred Product
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods. This product meets the criteria for a surfactant under the EU Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004.