Massuet lavender hand soap in a 250ml bottle with a pump.
Massuet Niagara lavender has a stronger natural camphor note. It is used in aromatherapy for a sleeping aid, disinfectant, bug and mother repellent. It helps relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain and strain or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sulphate-free, gentle natural formulation
- Mild on the skin
- Ingredients obtainable and derived from natural, renewable resources.
- Massuet Niagara Lavender Essential Oil.
- Added Brown Rice Protein Extract – non-GMO, Skin soothing
- Naturally gluten-free.
- Lavender Hydrosol – co-product from steam distillation of lavender, reduces skin irritations, soothe and cool acne inflammation. It may provide relief from skin rashes, eczema and dryness.
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Foam booster)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Foaming agent)
- Cocamide MIPA (coconut-based bubble maker)
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (coconut-based cleansing agents)
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate is a sulphate-free surfactant and ECOCERT approved.
- Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer (castor oil-based co-emulsifier)
- Geogard Ultra® proven broad-spectrum Preservative 100% natural conformance with ECOCERT/COSMOS, NATRUE and the Soil Association.
- Zemea – Natural Humectant (moisturizing) & Preservative
This formulation is free of ethoxylates (1,4-dioxane), alcohols, dietha-nolamides, lauryl sulfates, laureth sulfates, parabens, and formaldehyde.
Ingredients in this product meet
- 100% naturally-derived
- Natural Products Association Certified Ingredient
- ECOCERT Approved Raw Material
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI 305-2012
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- CleanGredients Listed