Lemongrass dish soap in a 250ml bottle with a pump.
Lemongrass can be used externally to kill bacteria, to ward off insects, or in aromatherapy to increase the sense of energy. These properties make it great for the feet and to clean with.
- Natural Formulation
- Powerful cleaning and unparalleled mildness
- Ingredients obtainable and derived from natural, renewable resources.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (listing on CleanGredients as a surfactant)
- Lauramine Oxide (Foam Stabilizer)
- Decyl Glucoside co-surfactant (bubble maker)
- Zemea – Natural Humectant (moisturizing) & Preservative
This formulation is free of ethoxylates (1,4-dioxane), alcohols, dietha-nolamides, lauryl sulfates, laureth sulfates, parabens, and formaldehyde.
Ingredients in this product meet
- 100% naturally-derived
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI 305-2012
- DfE Approved (CleanGredients)
- USDA Bio preferred Product
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods. This product meets the criteria for a surfactant under the EU Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004.